Saturday, April 14, 2012

PhD


I am pleased to report that the defense went well. Lopping letters off of my name (namely, the word "Candidate") has never felt so good.

Above, I am with my examination committee after the announcement.

From left to right: S. Poyntz (Chair), R. Onufrijchuk, Me, A. Travers (Internal), R.Smith (Senior), A. Feenberg, A. Holbrook, and B. Nardi (External, joining in via teleconference)

Thank you, everyone!

As more pictures manifest, they will be added to my flickr set. In the meantime, enjoy some of these from my camera>>

The next time I post will likely be from the Netherlands, where I am heading tomorrow. More on that soon.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger John Carter McKnight said...

Grats on ding -

and, you had Feenberg and Nardi on your committee? Whoaa.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home